At one time, buying a used car was a risky venture. Even when a specific make and model was chosen, it was difficult to determine the quality of the vehicle. The vehicle was often sold as is, with no warranty and no support from the manufacturer. In addition, financing rates for used cars are traditionally higher than new car rates. Today, the story is entirely different.
Now, times have changed and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are considered a practical choice, and you can choose from a variety of models covered under the Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Program.
The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Program accomplishes the goals of the value-conscious consumer. The benefits, along with the security and peace of mind that come with a long term, 10-year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, provide the same length of coverage as a brand-new Hyundai. In addition to receiving Limited Warranty benefits similar to a new vehicle, you may be able to receive those benefits at new car financing rates.
All Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with these important features:*
- 150-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- 10-Year Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Plan
- Towing / Rental / Travel Breakdown Benefits
- 10-Year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Eligible for Additional Comprehensive Mechanical Failure Coverage Up to 100,000 Miles
- Carfax Vehicle History Report
- Standard (10-year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty)
Available Service Contract Coverage Upgrade
- Gold (covers most mechanical part)
- Gold Plus (even more protection)
- Platinum (ultimate coverage protection)
- Available Hyundai Vehicle Care Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan
- Available Hyundai Road Hazard and Wheel Protection Plan
- The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is serviceable at Hyundai dealers throughout the United States. Available in all states. Some restrictions may apply, see your contract for details.